- Excellent Interpersonal, negotiation and conflict Skills
- 20 Days Vacation
- Free lunch and free Fresh Coffee
- 3 Years of Experience as Human Resource Manager
- Strong Knowledge of Labor Laws and Employee relation
Relevant Audience Digital Marketing Agency is looking for Thai National Human Resource with at least 3 years experience on the position
- Manage and oversee day-to-day HR operations for operational and on-site employees including Recruitment and Onboarding, Training, Performance Management and HR Administration
- Responsible for monthly payroll calculations, ensure monthly payroll data are collected and be accuracy affected to payroll report. Upload transactions and obtain approval to ensure timely payroll payment.
- Assists in the review of compensation, benefits, employment, employee relations, organizational development, HRIS, and training initiatives.
- Provide HR support and ensure quality operational HR services for specific and ad-hoc projects based on the operational Business Groups’ requirements
- Monitor the disciplinary actions to ensure that the disciplinary investigations/ actions are conducted in a fair and legal manner
- Ensure the efficient relay of information on HR policies, projects & activities with employees working in different sites to strengthen employee connection
- Ensure a good and strong relationship with employees/ labor union through transparent corporate policies and employee relations activities in alignment with the Company’s direction
- Ensure the compliance with requirements and regulations given by the Department of Labour Protection and Welfare, Ministry of Labour
- Manage HR team members working in different sites to deliver quality operational HR services on a timely manner in response to the needs and requirements of each site.
- Act as a consultant to managers and employees on HR policies/ regulations/ guidance/ employee-related matters and provide the relevant recommendations and solutions